Our main office in West Hollywood seeks multiple Interns for our education and global programs. We are located on Sunset Blvd., just a 15 minute drive from UCLA. Applicant’s availability is ideally 6 hours (10am-4pm), at least 2 days per week (M-F), although more limited and remote opportunities are also available. All interns must have their own laptops. College students will be able to receive school credit.
TO APPLY: please send a cover letter/email with a link to your LinkedIn account to email@example.com. (NOTE: This opportunity is ongoing, so there is no set deadline to apply.)
- Assist the Director of Education and Global Programming in publishing and distributing original EduGuides and other materials to accompany the organization’s best original and partner films, books, video series, and more.
- Assist the organization’s efforts to share the It Gets Better message abroad (online), both through its own activities and that of it’s network of affiliates around the world.
- Help keep our Get Help resource database up-to-date, which may require email correspondence with LGBTQ+ organizations located around the world.
- Aid in drafting and tracking social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Tumblr, and Instagram.
- Contribute to grant research, curriculum development, event planning, and more in connection to the above mentioned efforts.
- Proficiency in using Mac computers and access to your own laptop
- Intermediate knowledge of how to use the G Suite by Google
- Interest in current events and social media
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish
- Basic understanding of Adobe products (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects InDesign)