The It Gets Better Project is a non-profit organization working to uplift, empower, and connect LGBTQ+ youth around the globe.
Our main office in West Hollywood seeks Global Programming Interns (multiple positions may be available).We are located on Sunset Blvd., just a 15 minute drive from UCLA. Applicant’s availability is ideally 6-8 hours, two to three days per week (M-F). We request that all interns bring their own laptops to the office. College students will be able to receive school credit.
NOTE: This opportunity is ongoing, so there is no set deadline to apply.
- Assist the organization’s efforts to share the It Gets Better message abroad, both through its own activities and that of it’s network of affiliates around the world.
- Contribute to grant research, curriculum development, event planning, and more in connection to these efforts.
- Aid in drafting and tracking social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram.
- Proficient with Mac computers and have their own laptop
- Familiar with the G Suite
- Interest in current events and social media
- Knowledge of AP style
- Fluent in Spanish
- Basic understanding of Adobe products (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects InDesign)
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.