We’re currently seeking multiple Volunteers to assist our education staff in drafting original graphic content, particularly text and image layout for our original EduGuides (see itgetsbetter.org/education for examples). Both in-office, if in the Los Angeles, CA area, and remote opportunities are available. Dates/times to volunteer can vary based on available projects.
TO APPLY: please send a cover letter/email with a link to your LinkedIn account, or a website with examples of your work, to firstname.lastname@example.org. (NOTE: This opportunity is ongoing, so there is no set deadline to apply.)
- Assist the Director of Education and Global Programming in designing original EduGuides and other materials to accompany the organization’s best original and partner films, books, video series, and more.
- Assist other organization staff with designing graphics for social media and email communications, as well as other print materials (i.e. flyers, postcards, etc.).
- Advanced understanding of Adobe products (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects InDesign)
- Intermediate knowledge of how to use the G Suite by Google
- Familiarity with the It Gets Better Project’s visual brand