Position: Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Reports to: Associate Director of Development
Salary: $72k-78k. Competitive and Commensurate with Experience
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Probation: 30 days/1 month
Location: Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY
Benefits: Company-sponsored (100%) Medical, Vision, Dental
Reporting to the Associate Director of Development, the Manager, Strategic Partnerships is an integral role responsible for prospective and current client-relationship management, tracking new markets and emerging trends, and proposing and developing new strategic partnerships based on the It Gets Better Project priority programming. The Manager, Strategic Partnerships will work closely with the Marketing & Media team and across departments to foster collaboration and drive effective fundraising initiatives.
- Leverage the It Gets Better Project’s storytelling and media, education, and global programming as a platform for establishing new partnerships, in addition to stewarding existing, long-term partners to ensure continued mutual benefit.
- Source and secure partnerships with top-tier institutions; via licensing, sponsorships, cause marketing initiatives, training and consulting, and other opportunities
- Develop a portfolio of Corporate Partners and Sponsors with an average annual giving of $10,000 or more, to support the organization’s annual fundraising goals
- Streamline cause-marketing pipeline and compliance protocols.
- Oversee fulfillment of strategic partnership deliverables. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate delegation of assignments.
- Serve as the It Gets Better Project’s ambassador with partners and relevant groups, including attendance at select conferences around the US
- Analyze current industry trends to identify business opportunities that would generate revenue resources and other forms of mission support.
- Keep in clear and consistent communication with leadership to ensure absolute clarity on progress and needs
- Strong commitment to the It Gets Better Project’s mission to uplift, empower, and connect LGBTQ+ youth around the globe.
- Understanding of issues impacting the LGBTQ+ community, specifically youth populations is essential. Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects or tasks with strong attention to detail
- Experience with business applications, including G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce or other CRM platforms, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively to set vision and strategy
- Knowledge of CCV compliance protocols
- Experience working in the nonprofit sector, a plus
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.