Our main office seeks multiple interns for our global programming. We are located on Sunset Blvd., just a 25 minute drive from UCLA. Applicant’s availability is ideally 6 hours (10am-4pm), at least 2 days per week (M-F), although time commitments are negotiable and remote opportunities are also available. All interns must have their own laptops. College students will be able to receive school credit, and a financial stipend is available for all interns on a semesterly basis.
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter/email with a link to your LinkedIn account to firstname.lastname@example.org. (NOTE: This opportunity is ongoing, so there is no set deadline to apply.)
- Assist the organization’s efforts to share the It Gets Better message abroad , both through its own on- and offline activities and that of it’s Global Affiliate Network around the world.
- Work with our Global Staff to effectively execute our Global Grants and Global Summits sub-programs each year, and assist in drafting all necessary summaries, reports, etc. thereof.
- Aid in developing campaigns, creating content, and monitoring the social media accounts of our Global Affiliates on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram.
- Contribute to grant research, curriculum development, event planning, and more in connection to the above mentioned efforts.
- Proficiency in using Mac computers and access to your own laptop
- Intermediate knowledge of how to use the G Suite by Google
- Interest in global LGBTQ+ current events and social media
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience working in WordPress
- Basic understanding of Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign)