The It Gets Better Project has produced and partnered on a number of video series, films, books, and more that are perfect for school assemblies, GSA meetings, and other community events. Check out our growing list of options below.
Our staff and trained volunteers are available to host a presentation for your group either in-person (if you’re located in the Los Angeles, CA area) or via a video call. To request a group presentation,
For other inquiries, email our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coloring with Max and McKenna (8 videos, Lifestyle)
- Fearless (9 videos, History)
- Finding Pride (33 videos, Personal Narrative)
- It Got Better (3 seasons, 18 videos, Personal Narrative)
- Queer Kid Stuff (9 videos, Education)
- Bayard & Me (16 min, Documentary Short)
- Moonlight (1 hr 51 min, Drama)
- Behind the Curtain: Todrick Hall (1 hr 40 min, Documentary)
- Check It (1 hr 30 min, Documentary)
- Out & Around (1 hr 25 min, Documentary)
- This Is Everything: Gigi Gorgeous (1 hr 31 min, Documentary)
- When We Rise (8 episodes – about 44 min. each, Docudrama)
Books & Written Stories
- Boy Robot by Simon Curtis (YA Fiction, 432 pages)
- Project Contrast (YA Nonfiction, 100+ stories)
- Queer, There, and Everywhere: 23 People Who Changed the World by Sara Prager (YA Nonfiction, 272 pages)
All of the items listed above come with an EduGuide that’s free to download from our website. These are colorful, “how-to” materials that make it easy to share our stories with your audience. Each EduGuide comes with discussion questions, activities, and more that make for an engaging event.
If you’re up to the task, you can host a screening or reading of your own using one of our EduGuides. Watch the video below to learn how:
To learn more, go to itgetsbetter.org/EduGuides.