The It Gets Better Project has produced and partnered on a number of video series, films, books, and more that are perfect for a school visit, group screening, book reading, or presentation. Check out our growing list of options below.
Our staff and trained volunteers are available to host a presentation for your group either in-person (if you’re located in the Los Angeles, CA area) or via a video call. To request a group presentation,
For other inquiries, email our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video Collections & Series
- Queer Kid Stuff (9 videos, 2019)
- Coloring with Max and McKenna (1 Season, 8 videos, 2017-2018)
- Finding Pride (Video Collection – 33 videos, 2010-2017)
- Bayard & Me (16 min, Documentary Short, 2017)
- Behind the Curtain: Todrick Hall (1 hr 40 min, Documentary, 2017)
- This Is Everything: Gigi Gorgeous (1 hr 31 min, Documentary, 2017)
- Check It (1 hr 30 min, Documentary, 2016)
- Out & Around (1 hr 25 min, Documentary/Adventure, 2015)
Books & Written Stories
- Project Contrast (YA Nonfiction, 100+ stories online, 2018)
- Queer, There, and Everywhere: 23 People Who Changed the World by Sara Prager (YA Nonfiction, 272 pages, 2017)
- Boy Robot by Simon Curtis (YA Fiction, 432 pages, 2016)
All of the items listed above come with an EduGuide that’s free to download from our website. These are colorful, “how-to” materials that make it easy to share our stories with your audience. Each EduGuide comes with discussion questions, activities, and more that make for an engaging event.
If you’re up to the task, you can host a screening or reading of your own using one of our EduGuides. Watch the video below to learn how:
To learn more, go to itgetsbetter.org/EduGuides.