Calling All LGBTQ+ Book Aficionados!
We’ll be back again at the LA Times Festival of Books this April 13-14, 2019 at the University of Southern California (USC) campus near downtown Los Angeles.
You’ll be able to find us at Booth #736, located in the Orange Zone near Argue Plaza. We’ll be featuring some of the top LGBTQ+ books and voices of today, including:
- It Gets Better edited by Dan Savage and Terry Miller
- Project Contrast: Series 3 (founder Maxwell Poth will be joining us at the event!)
From Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, and Epic Reads (@EpicReads):
- This is Kind of an Epic Love Story by Keryn Callender
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
From Harmony Books, an imprint of the Crown Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House, LLC.:
- He Said, She Said by Gigi Gorgeous
From NOVL (@TheNovl) and Little, Brown and Company’s Books for Young Readers:
- Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts) by L. C. Rosen
From SIMON PULSE, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing Division (@SimonTeen):
- The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson
- Boy Robot by Simon Curtis
- Summer Bird Blue by Akemi Dawn Bowman
These books and more will be available at our booth in exchange for a small donation. All proceeds from the event will go to support It Gets Better EDU, our growing educational program for LGBTQ+ youth and their peers. To learn more, go to itgetsbetter.org/education.
See you at the festival!